onsdag 9 maj 2018

Mixed media art journal cover

Hello dear crafty friends!

Today I share this art journal page (that because of the dimension will be the cover 
of my little journal) over at the That´s Crafty! blog.
I made this on The Paper Crafting (scandinavian edition) World Scrapbooking Day cyber crop event
a few days ago. I was one of the cyber crop ambassadors, and That´s Crafty! was one of the generous sponsors. I used a lot of That´s Crafty own brand products on this one and thought it would be fun to share it with you today.

Welcome over HERE to read more about it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina





6 kommentarer:

  1. It looks stunning dear Melina,- gorgeous layers and your butterfly , så smuk !!
    Kram, Dorthe

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is a beauty Melina, I love how you've used the soft colours and so much to see in the layers xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is most beautiful Melina, you work wonders with the That's Crafty products xx

    SvaraRadera